Call for speakers for the second edition of Vienna International Gaming Expo, 30 May – 1 June, 2018 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on February 28, 2017
- Program will be announced in the mid of March
We are looking for passionate and talented experts of the industry to share with 500+ top-notch international professionals and investors in the online gambling industry:
- practical, hands-on discussions, strong case studies, and personal experiences in the specially designed panels of the event
- experiments and new techniques in terms of creating and adopting new technology within the gambling industry
Expected attendees: 500+ top-notch industry professional from 25+ countries
Audience: legal representatives, compliance managers, software providers, architects, technical leaders, CEOs, business analysts, gambling operators (both online and land-based)
Key topics and panels: Market Update Austria, Market Update Germany, Market Update Malta, Gambling Regulations in the European markets, IMGL Masterclass, Match Fixing, Convergence between Land Based and Online Gambling, Fraud Detection, VR/AR technology use in Gambling, AI use in Gambling, Customer Retention, eSports, Daily Fantasy Sports, Cryptocurrency
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- conference ticket
- access to all networking sessions
- networking party
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in Vienna!
Please fill out the form below in order to apply!